Friday, July 27, 2007

Janice Allen Jackson on the show July 31!



Jim Finkelstein's commentary on today's show -- particularly that addictive narcotics should not only be legalized, but given out for free by the government -- certainly was fascinating today. Matt was so intrigued by Jim's depth of knowledge that he suggested that Jim come host the show from time to time. Works for me.

The upcoming show that has people talking -- in my circle, anyway -- is the July 31 discussion with former Albany city manager Janice Allen Jackson. Yep, my old boss. My mentor in the field of public administration. Forced out of city hall by Mayor Willie Adams, et al, Ms. Jackson got the last laugh: She makes a lot more money and oversees a much larger organization as Mecklenberg (N.C.) County's general manager for community health and safety. If I've heard it once I've heard it a thousand times over the past 18 months: "I sure do wish Janice". Of course, some precede the sentiment with, "I never thought I'd say this, but ..." Tune in at 7:30 a.m. July 31 to see what Janice is up to. Wanna say "Hi," call in to the show at 889-9988.

No comments: